Faculty of Vivekananda School & College of Nursing believes in.
- Providing nursing education based on the scientific principles ; educational theory and practice to prepare
professionally qualified nurse, who will be able to function as a team member in health care agencies.
- Nursing is an essential wing of Health care delivery system.
- Nurses have the responsibility to provide multidisciplinary approach health services for attainment of optimal
health forthe community.
- Nurse is individually accountable for the care provides.
- We believe nursing is an art and science of caring.
- Health is a right of every individual.
- Education is a life long learning process aims to mold creative behavior of the student.
- The student is an adult, responsible for self learning.
- The teacher is a facilitator, counselor and guide for learning.
- Maintain balance in personal and professional responsibilities.