- A student must produce the identity card issued by the college whenever it is demanded by the college officials.
- Students should not stand r loiter n the corridor during working hours.
- The students should not bring any outsider inside the college campus.
- No students is allowed to leave a lecture hall without the lecturer's permission.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against any student found in possession of or under the influence of drugs
- Students are forbidden to during firecrackers to the college campus.
- Raging is cognizable offence and those who indulge in it, even encourage it, will, be handed over to the police
and legal action will be taken against them.
- Books, periodicals or papers of an objectionable nature should not be brought into the Campus.
- Insubordination, habitual in attention, neglect of work, unbecoming languages or conduct obscenity in word or
deed render a student liable to temporary or permanent dismissal.
- Boys and Girls are expected to conduct themselves with dignity and maturity in their interrelationship. They must
observe norms of decency and propriety.
- The campus must be kept clean at all times. Littering with wrappers, waste paper, etc. defacing the walls or
desks, damaging college property, etc. are offenses.
- The student should not be involved himself/herself in unlawful activated that violates decorum, discipline and
dignify of college.
- The student should not go to the media without the prior permission of the principal.
- Staying in the college hostel is compulsory for outstations.